Credit towards closing costs*
in total lender fees*
Day interest rate lock available*
You’ve decided where you want to live, and have found the property you love. Now, it’s time to choose a lender. We recommend one who has your financial well-being in mind.
We’re here to answer all your mortgage questions.
When you’re talking mortgage loans — also known as “a big deal” — you want to talk to a real, live human being. A local one is even better. Our experienced, award-winning team of mortgage lenders is here and happy to serve you. Because when it comes to Colorado mortgages, sharing our knowledge with you is one of our favorite parts of the job.
Mortgage benefits with Elevations:
- Fast and easy online mortgage application
- Down payment options as low as 3%
- In-house team of local underwriters, processors and closers for a faster process
- Deep knowledge of Colorado markets
- Variety of loan options including loans with fixed rates and adjustable rates (ARMs), jumbo loans, Federal Housing Administration (FHA) loans and Veterans Affairs (VA) loans
*All Credit Union loan programs, rates, promotions, terms and conditions subject to change anytime without notice. Closing cost credit of $3,000 is split between builder & lender ($1,500 from lender & $1,500 from builder) and is not applicable on all loan products. $690 lender fees are for conventional loan products; other loan programs such as FHA, VA or USDA loans could be higher. Inquire with a loan officer for extended lock options, a fee may apply. Townhomes on Vine is not an affiliate of Elevations Credit Union. Offer subject to credit approval and membership is required.